It is used to make clothes and hats.
Like all goods, it is stored in the barn.
Collecting one piece of fleece gives players 5 xp points.
- Wool can be bought or sold for a maximum price of 540 coin for 10 units.
- A sheep costs between 800 and 3,800 coin and a sheep pasture costs 300 coin.
Wool is used to make the following products:
|Sweater||Blue Woolly Hat||Blue Sweater|
|Level 17||Level 19||Level 20|
|Wooly Chaps||Red Scarf||Cloche Hat|
|Level 21||Level 48||Level 70|
|Flower Shawl||Sun Hat|
|Level 71||Level 74|
- Boat orders require 5 to 8 pieces of wool per crate, up to a total of 24 per boat.
- Recipes ask between 1 and 6 pieces of wool.
- Wool can be regularly found in the Daily Dirt. Selling wool at maximum price is recommended as it sells quickly.
Did you know?
- In real life, wool directly sheared from sheep (called fleece) is usually cleaned (or scoured) and worked into yarn before it is used.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.