It is an ingredient in many recipes, including lemon curd which is then used in other recipes.
Making white sugar
White sugar is made in the Sugar Mill.
To make white sugar, players need the following ingredient, in the specified quantities:
Selling white sugar
- White sugar can be bought or sold for a maximum price of 504 coin for 10 bags.
- Buying the ingredients required to make a bag costs 28 coin.
Using white sugar
White sugar is used to make the following products:
|Cream Cake||Vanilla Ice Cream||Strawberry Ice Cream|
|Level 23||Level 29||Level 34|
|Strawberry Cake||Potato Bread||Chocolate Ice Cream|
|Level 35||Level 39||Level 39|
|Espresso||Caffè Latte||Hot Chocolate|
|Level 42||Level 43||Level 47|
|Level 52||Level 54||Level 60|
|Lemon Curd||Yogurt Smoothie||Mint Ice Cream|
|Level 66||Level 70||Level 85|
- Boat orders require 5 to 13 bags of white sugar per crate, up to a total of 52 per boat.
- White sugar is something you need to constantly have on hand. Many players have argued that one sugar mill was not enough to cover their needs. This tells you how often this product is used.
- You can't expect to find sugar in the Daily Dirt. Selling it, even at maximum price, is not worth it. Make something with it, and sell this instead.
- Lemon curd is used to make lemon pies and lemon cakes.
Did you know?
- The label on the bag says 'Supasugar', like it does on brown sugar.
|Sugar Mill Products|