It is the very first crop unlocked in the game and, by far, the one which is used to make the most different products.
Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
Wheat is grown in fields by planting another wheat plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 1 xp point, and takes 2 minutes to mature.
- Wheat can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 36 coin for 10 units.
Wheat is used to make the following products:
|Level 2||Level 3||Level 10|
|Carrot Pie||Pumpkin Pie||Sheep Feed|
|Level 14||Level 15||Level 16|
|Bacon Pie||Raspberry Muffin||Cream Cake|
|Level 18||Level 19||Level 23|
|Blackberry Muffin||Apple Pie||Fish Pie|
|Level 26||Level 28||Level 28|
|Goat Feed||Pizza||Feta Pie|
|Level 32||Level 33||Level 34|
|Wheat Bundle||Strawberry Cake||Spicy Pizza|
|Level 34 (Rep. 3)||Level 35||Level 37|
|Honey Apple Cake||Frutti di Mare Pizza||Rustic Bouquet|
|Level 42||Level 45||Level 49|
|Toffee||Soy Sauce||Pineapple Cake|
|Level 52||Level 54||Level 65|
|Lemon Pie||Fresh Pasta||Lemon Cake|
|Level 67||Level 67||Level 68|
|Level 72||Level 76||Level 82|
|Fruit Cake||Banana Bread||Hand Pies|
|Level 89||Level 91||Level 91|
|Banana Pancakes||Chili Poppers|
|Level 94||Level 98|
- Boat orders ask for 50 to 90 wheat per crate, up to a total of 360 per boat.
- Wheat is so common that selling it at high prices may result in fewer or slower sales.
- Wheat can be sold to visitors at 28 coins for each 10 units.
- Harvesting wheat gains you the most xp points and supplies per minute. Continuously harvesting wheat is often called "wheating".
- However, don't go all out on wheat as you will not be able to continue. Have a wide variety of plants growing at the same time.
- Wheat is the basic crop, used in making the most amount of products, mainly in the Bakery, Pie Oven, and Cake Oven. It is recommended to always have a good amount in your silo. However, wheat can be easily found in the Daily Dirt.
- As Wheat is used to make a lot of basic products, such as Chicken Feed, or Fresh Pasta, it's required to make about 85 products, possibly tied with Soybean, but beaten only by Corn.