It is the very first crop unlocked in the game and, by far, the one which is used to make the most different products.
Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
Wheat is grown in fields by planting another wheat plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 1 xp point, and takes 2 minutes to mature.
- Wheat can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 36 coin for 10 units.
Wheat is used to make the following products:
- Boat orders ask for 50 to 101 wheat per crate, up to a total of 404 per boat.
- Wheat is so common that selling it at high prices may result in fewer or slower sales.
- Wheat can be sold to visitors at 28 coins for each 10 units.
- Harvesting wheat gains you the most xp points and supplies per minute. Continuously harvesting wheat is often called "wheating".
- However, don't go all out on wheat as you will not be able to continue. Have a wide variety of plants growing at the same time.
- Wheat is the basic crop, used in making the most amount of products, mainly in the Bakery, Pie Oven, and Cake Oven. It is recommended to always have a good amount in your silo. However, wheat can be easily found in the Daily Dirt.
- As Wheat is used to make a lot of basic products, such as Chicken Feed, or Bread, it's required to make about 90 products, but both Soybean, and Corn are used for more.