It is the very first crop unlocked in the game and, by far, the one which is used to make the most different products.
Like all crops it is stored in the silo.
Growing up wheat
Wheat grows in fields by planting another wheat plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 1 xp point, and takes 2 minutes to mature.
- Wheat can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 36 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Wheat is used to make the following products:
|Level 2||Level 3||Level 10|
|Carrot Pie||Pumpkin Pie||Sheep Feed|
|Level 14||Level 15||Level 16|
|Bacon Pie||Raspberry Muffin||Cream Cake|
|Level 18||Level 19||Level 23|
|Blackberry Muffin||Apple Pie||Fish Pie|
|Level 26||Level 28||Level 28|
|Goat Feed||Pizza||Feta Pie|
|Level 32||Level 33||Level 34|
|Wheat Bundle||Strawberry Cake||Spicy Pizza|
|Level 34 (Rep. 3)||Level 35||Level 37|
|Honey Apple Cake||Frutti di Mare Pizza||Rustic Bouquet|
|Level 42||Level 45||Level 49|
|Toffee||Soy Sauce||Pineapple Cake|
|Level 52||Level 54||Level 65|
|Lemon Pie||Fresh Pasta||Lemon Cake|
|Level 67||Level 67||Level 68|
|Level 72||Level 76||Level 82|
|Fruit Cake||Banana Bread||Banana Pancakes|
|Level 89||Level 91||Level 94|
- Boat orders ask for 50 to 90 wheat per crate, up to a total of 360 per boat.
- Wheat is so common that selling it at high prices may result in fewer or slower sales.
- Wheat can be sold to visitors at 28 coins for each 10 units.
- Harvesting wheat gains you the most xp points and supplies per minute. Continuously harvesting wheat is often called "wheating".
- However, don't go all out on wheat as you will not be able to continue. Have a wide variety of plants growing at the same time.
- Wheat is the basic crop used in making a lot of other products. Always having a good amount in silo is recommended, however, wheat can be easily found in the newspaper.