They are used to make many recipes, including juice and sauce which are then used to make other products.
Like all crops they are stored in the silo.
Growing up tomatoes
Tomatoes grow in fields by planting another tomato (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 8 xp points, and takes 6 hours to mature.
- Tomatoes can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 432 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Tomatoes are used to make the following products:
|Roasted Tomatoes||Tomato Juice||Pizza|
|Level 30||Level 31||Level 33|
|Spicy Pizza||Lobster Soup||Tomato Soup|
|Level 37||Level 46||Level 47|
|Veggie Bagel||Pasta Salad||Tomato Sauce|
|Level 61||Level 67||Level 69|
|Gnocchi||Veggie Platter||Tofu Dog|
|Level 72||Level 74||Level 76|
|Salsa||Lobster Pasta||Summer Salad|
|Level 77||Level 79||Level 84|
- Boat orders ask for 6 to 12 tomatoes per crate, up to a total of 48 per boat.
- Tomatoes are rare enough that selling them at a lower price is not recommended.
- Tomatoes can only be found occasionally in the Daily Dirt.
- Recipes ask for one to four tomatoes. You may want to make sure you always have enough of them in your silo.