Making sushi rolls
Sushi rolls are made in the Sushi Bar.
To make a roll, players need the following ingredients, in the specified quantities:
Selling sushi rolls
- Sushi rolls can be bought or sold for a maximum price of 4,896 coin for ten rolls.
- Buying the ingredients required to make a roll costs 478 coin.
- Boat orders ask for 1 to 2 rolls per crate, up to a total of 8 per boat.
- Making soy sauce takes much longer than making sushi does: 3 hours or 2 hours and 33 minutes in a mastered saucer.
Did you know?
- This type of sushi is called makizushi. It is usually wrapped in seaweed as shown in the game.
|Sushi Bar Products|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.