They are used as ingredients in several food products but also as a dyeing agent for clothes and a scent for candles.
Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
Strawberries are grown in fields by planting another strawberry (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 10 xp points, and takes 8 hours to mature.
- Strawberries can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 504 coin for 10 units.
Strawberries are used to make the following products:
|Strawberry Ice Cream||Strawberry Cake||Red Scarf|
|Level 34||Level 35||Level 48|
|Strawberry Candle||Strawberry Jam||Lollipop|
|Level 48||Level 50||Level 57|
|Berry Smoothie||Cloche Hat||Chocolate Fondue|
|Level 64||Level 70||Level 81|
- Boat orders ask for 3 to 9 strawberries per crate, up to a total of 36 per boat.
- Strawberries are rare enough that selling them at a lower price is not necessary.
- Strawberries can occasionally be found in the Daily Dirt.
- Recipes ask for one to three strawberries so they are not a crop you need to keep very large quantities of.
- Strawberries are the least profitable of all field crops due to their 8 hour harvest time, earning a mere 63 coins per hour.
- Strawberries are the longest time taking crops (8 hours) in the game. Planting them overnight while sleeping is highly recommended.