They are used as ingredients in several food products but also as a dyeing agent for clothes and a scent for candles.
Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
The first harvest gives two raspberries, the second one three, and the other two four. After the third harvest the bush wilts.
Tapping on the bush places a sign on it letting other players know the bush needs to be revived. Once it is, a last harvest can be done before the bush dies. An axe is then required to cut it.
- Raspberries can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 468 coin for ten fruit.
- Buying a raspberry bush costs 220 coin.
- Given all 13 raspberries are collected during the four harvests, the batch can be sold for 608 coin, thus giving a profit of 388 coin per bush.
Raspberries are used to make the following products:
|Raspberry Muffin||Red Berry Cake||Violet Dress|
|Level 19||Level 23||Level 25|
|Berry Juice||Raspberry Jam||Raspberry Mocha|
|Level 31||Level 36||Level 46|
|Raspberry Candle||Berry Smoothie||Yogurt Smoothie|
|Level 52||Level 64||Level 70|
- Boat orders ask for 6 to 10 raspberries per crate, up to a total of 40 per boat.
- Each bush gives a maximum of 13 raspberries in 72 hours minimum.
- Although raspberries can occasionally be found in the Daily Dirt you shouldn't expect to get them there. They are rare enough that selling them at maximum price is recommended.
- Recipes ask for 1 to 3 raspberries so you need to have several extra bushes to cover your needs. Extras can also be useful if you have boats with raspberry crates. However, make sure you have enough axes when you harvest some if you don't want to have dead bushes on your farm.
- Tight ranks of bushes attract foxes. If it's an issue space them out a bit.
- Saving revivable bushes and trees is an easy way to achieve help tasks during derbies. Neighbors and friends can help by waiting until you have started your task to flag their dead plants.