Though the uses for pumpkins are scarce, it's an ingredient in one of the game's most expensive items: blankets.
Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
Growing up pumpkins
Pumpkins grow in fields by planting another pumpkin (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 6 xp points, and takes 3 hours to mature.
- Pumpkins can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 324 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Pumpkins are used to make the following products:
|Pumpkin Pie||Shepherd's Pie|
|Level 15||Level 39|
|Level 49||Level 59|
- Boat orders ask for 9 to 15 pumpkins per crate, up to a total of 60 per boat.
- Pumpkins can be pretty easily found in the Daily Dirt, but selling them at a lower price is not necessary.
- Recipes ask for one to three pumpkins so they are not a crop you need to keep very large quantities of.