They are introduced at 25 June 2018. They are the last fruit unlocked in the game.
Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
The first harvest gives two plums, the second one three, and the other two four. After the third harvest the tree wilts.
Tapping on the tree places a sign on it letting other players know the tree needs to be revived. Once it is, a last harvest can be done before the tree dies. A saw is then required to cut it.
- Plums can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 828 coin for 10 plums.
- Buying a plum tree costs 600 coin.
- Given all 13 plums are collected during the four harvests, the batch can be sold for 1,076 coin, thus giving a profit of 476 coin per tree.
Plums are used to make the following products:
|Plum Jam||Plum Smoothie||Rice Ball|
|Level 94||Level 102||Level 110|
Boat orders ask for ? plums per crate, up to a total of ? per boat.
- Each tree gives a maximum of 13 plums in 4 days minimum, which gives players 4.76 coins per hour.
- Its selling price is same as Blackberry but selling plum is more profitable because plum requires less time to harvest.