Like all crops they are stored in the silo.
Pineapples grow in fields by planting another pineapple (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 3 experience point, and takes 30 minutes to mature.
- Pineapples can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 144 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Pineapples are used to make the following products:
|Level 52||Level 65||Level 70|
Boat orders ask for ? pineapples per crate, up to a total of ? per boat.
- Pineapples can sometimes be found in the Daily Dirt.
- It is not recommended to sell them at a lower price since they are not a common item in the Daily Dirt.
- Recipes ask for 3 pineapples. You may want to make sure you always have enough of them in your silo. However, since they grow quickly it is not recommended to store too many pineapples because it can clog up room in your silo. When storing pineapples, consider your current level and how many pineapple related dishes you can make. Another consideration is do you do truck, boat, or townie orders because each order type will ask for a different number of the pineapple related dishes. Ensure that you do not use your last pineapple because there is no guarentee you will be able to find some in the Daily Dirt when you need them.