They are used to make some drinks and a few dishes.
Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
The first harvest gives two oranges, the second one three, and the other two four. After the third harvest the tree wilts.
Tapping on the tree places a sign on it letting other players know the tree needs to be revived. Once it is, a last harvest can be done before the tree dies. A saw is then required to cut it.
- Oranges can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 972 coin for 10 fruit.
- Buying a orange tree costs 720 coin.
Oranges are used to make the following products:
|Orange Juice||Marmalade||Orange Sorbet|
|Level 71||Level 74||Level 78|
|Fruit Salad||Mixed Smoothie||Orange Tea|
|Level 82||Level 88||Level 89|
- Boat orders ask for 4 oranges per crate, up to a total of 16 per boat.
- Each tree gives a maximum of 13 oranges in about 5 days minimum.
- They are rare enough that selling them at a lower price is not recommended.