The appearance of the pool changes as the player upgrades it:
|With one seat||With two seats||With three seats|
|With four seats||With five seats||With six seats|
It costs 80,000coin and takes 2 days (or 65 dia) to repair the Lobster Pool. It gives players 32 xp when repaired.
Unlike other machines, the Lobster Pool cannot be moved or rotated.
Main article: Production Buildings
The Lobster Pool originally has one seat available. Unlocking more slots costs coin:
- 2nd seat: 45,000 coin
- 3rd seat: 52,500 coin
- 4th seat: 63,800 coin
- 5th seat: 79,800 coin
- 6th seat: 102,000 coin
Upgrades take more and more time:
- 2nd seat: 12 h (or 35 dia)
- 3rd seat: 14 h (or 37 dia)
- 4th seat: 16 h (or 40 dia)
- 5th seat: 18 h (or 42 dia)
- 6th seat: 20 h (or 44 dia)
When repaired players get xp:
- 2nd seat: 18 xp
- 3rd seat: 19 xp
- 4th seat: 20 xp
- 5th seat: 21 xp
- 6th seat: 22 xp
Lobsters cannot be put into the pool while it is being upgraded. Lobsters which were already in it cannot be taken out before the upgrade is complete.
Unlike other machines, the Lobster Pool cannot be mastered.
- Catching a lobster takes 6 hours so you can get a maximum of 6 tails every 12 hours (providing you steadily produce lobster traps).
- Animations for the lobsters swimming in the pool get more varied as you upgrade the machine.
Bakery • BBQ Grill • Cake Oven • Candle Maker • Candy Machine • Coffee Kiosk • Dairy • Duck Salon • Feed Mill • Flower Shop • Hat Maker • Honey Extractor • Hot Dog Stand • Ice Cream Maker • Jam Maker • Jeweler • Juice Press • Lobster Pool • Loom • Lure Workbench • Mine • Net Maker • Pasta Kitchen • Pasta Maker • Pie Oven • Popcorn Pot • Salad Bar • Sandwich Bar • Sauce Maker • Sewing Machine • Smelter • Smoothie Mixer • Soup Kitchen • Sugar Mill • Sushi Bar • Taco Kitchen • Tea Stand