They are mostly used as ingredients in drinks and sauces but also as a scent for candles.
Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
The first harvest gives two lemons, the second one three, and the other two four. After the third harvest the tree wilts.
Tapping on the tree places a sign on it letting other players know the tree needs to be revived. Once it is, a last harvest can be done before the tree dies. A saw is then required to cut it.
- Lemons can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 936 coin for 10 fruit.
- Buying a lemon tree costs 670 coin.
Lemons are used to make the following products:
|Olive Dip||Lemon Curd||Green Smoothie|
|Level 66||Level 66||Level 66|
|Pasta Salad||Tomato Sauce||Lemon Candle|
|Level 67||Level 69||Level 72|
|Fish Taco||Lemon Tea||Mixed Smoothie|
|Level 79||Level 86||Level 88|
Boat orders ask for 4 to 6 lemon per crate, up to a total of 24 per boat.
- Each tree gives a maximum of 13 lemons in less than 5 days.
- They are rare enough that selling them at a lower price is not recommended.
- Lemons are very hard to find in the Daily Dirt.
- Recipes only ask for one or two lemons so you do not need to have many lemon trees. However, as lemons take a very long time to grow it is sill best to have more trees than strictly necessary. Extras can also be useful if you have boats with lemon crates.