Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
Indigo is grown in fields by planting another indigo plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 5 xp points, and takes 2 hours to mature.
- Indigo can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 252 coin for 10 units.
Indigo is used to make the following products:
|Blue Woolly Hat||Blue Sweater||Violet Dress|
|Level 19||Level 20||Level 25|
|Rustic Bouquet||Bright Bouquet||Sun Hat|
|Level 49||Level 65||Level 74|
- Boat orders ask for 8 to 17 indigo per crate, up to a total of 68 per boat.
- Recipes only ask for one to three units of indigo so it is not a crop you need to keep large quantities of.
- Indigos are very commonly found in the Daily Dirt and might not get sold quickly if you sell them on max price.
Did you know?
- In real life indigofera plants are used to create indigo dye. In Hay Day, the dyeing making process is skipped.
- Before the October 2017 Update Indigo was the most common crop in Hay Day but after the addition of flower shop and other products the use of Indigo got increased and it started being sold better.