Like all crops it is stored in the silo.
Growing up indigo
Indigo grows in fields by planting another indigo plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 5 xp points, and takes 2 hours to mature.
- Indigo can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 252 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Indigo is used to make the following products:
|Blue Woolly Hat||Blue Sweater||Violet Dress|
|Level 19||Level 20||Level 25|
|Rustic Bouquet||Bright Bouquet||Sun Hat|
|Level 49||Level 49||Level 74|
- Boat orders ask for 8 to 17 indigo per crate, up to a total of 68 per boat.
- Recipes only ask for one to three units of indigo so it is not a crop you need to keep large quantities of.
Did you know?
- In real life indigofera plants are used to create indigo dye. In Hay Day, the dyeing making process is skipped.