It is primarily used to make goat cheese, a product needed in several recipes.
Like all goods, it is stored in the barn.
Collecting goat milk
Collecting one jar of milk gives players 6 xp points.
Selling goat milk
- Goat milk can be bought or sold for a maximum price of 648 coin for 10 jars.
- A goat costs between 2,150 and 8,650 coin and a goat yard costs 1,000 coin.
Using goat milk
Goat milk is used to make the following products:
|Goat Cheese||Black Sesame
|Level 33||Level 93||Level 101|
- Boat orders ask for 5 to 7 jars per crate, up to a total of 28 per boat.
- Selling goat milk at maximum price is recommended as it sells pretty quickly.
Did you know
- Before the 1.44.74 update, Goat Milk was only used to make Goat Cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.