Making fresh pasta
Fresh pasta is made in the Pasta Maker.
To make fresh pasta, players need the following ingredients, in the specified quantities:
Selling fresh pasta
- Fresh pasta can be bought or sold for a maximum price of 432 coin for 10 units.
- Buying the ingredients required to make fresh pasta costs 24 coin.
Using fresh pasta
Fresh pasta is used to make the following products:
|Pasta Salad||Veggie Lasagna||Lobster Pasta|
|Level 67||Level 74||Level 79|
|Pasta Carbonara||Broccoli Pasta||Spicy Pasta|
|Level 83||Level 83||Level 87|
- Boat orders ask for 8 to 12 units of fresh pasta per crate, up to a total of 48 units per boat.
- Although fresh pasta can occasionally be found in the Daily Dirt you shouldn't expect to be able to get it there, especially since it is needed in big quantities to make dishes and fill boat crates.
- Since Fresh Pasta has the most amount of uses of a product that requires eggs, if you're making a lot of pasta dishes, it's a good idea to stock up on eggs.
- Mayonnaise is another product that requires a lot of eggs, but since most recipes only require one, and there's less products that require it, it's best to use your eggs toward Fresh Pasta.
|Pasta Maker Products|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.