They are used to make various products (pizzas, tacos, soup,...).
Like all goods, they are stored in the barn.
Collecting fish fillets
Fish fillets are collected from fish which have been caught in the fishing lake. If players use lures to catch fish fillets can be yielded in a few seconds; however, that fishing spot can't be used for a period of time, based on the spot, for 2 to 4 hours. If players use nets they get 3 fillets after 20 hours.
Collecting a fillet gives players between 4 and 20 xp points, depending on the type of fish they caught.
Note that fish cannot be caught using diamonds. Players have to play the mini-game when catching them with lures, or they have to use nets.
Selling fish fillets
- Fish fillet can be bought or sold for a maximum price of 540 coin for 10 pieces.
- Making red lures or nets to catch fish requires no material and does not cost anything. Making other types of lure requires vouchers.
Using fish fillets
Fish fillets are used to make the following products:
|Fish Burger||Fish Pie||Fish and Chips|
|Level 27||Level 28||Level 41|
|Frutti di Mare Pizza||Fish Soup||Sushi Roll|
|Level 45||Level 53||Level 56|
|Seafood Salad||Olive Dip||Big Sushi Roll|
|Level 64||Level 66||Level 76|
|Fish Taco||Fish Skewer|
|Level 79||Level 96|
- Boat orders require 6 to 9 fillets per crate, up to a total of ? per boat.
- Recipes ask between 1 and 3 fillets.
- Fillets are so rare that selling them below the maximun price is not recommended.