A new episode of Hay Day Kitchen is here! This time, we’ll be making a mouth-watering Veggie Lasagna!
Subscribe for more videos ►► https://supr.cl/SubHayDay
We have prepared a special recipe and video so you can easily follow along step-by-step.
• 2 Carrots • 1 Onion • 2 Garlic Cloves • 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes • 2 tbsp Oil • 2 cups Crushed Tomatoes (canned) • 1 cup Water • 2 tsp Grounded Black Pepper • 1 tsp Grounded White Pepper • 2 tbsp Salt • 2 tbsp Dried Oregano • 2 tbsp Flour • 1 cup Fresh Basil (chopped)
• 3 tbsp Butter • ½ cup Flour • 3 cups Milk • 1 cup Grated Cheese (Emmental or Mozzarella) • 1½ tbsp Salt • 1 tsp Grounded Black Pepper • 1 tsp Grounded White Pepper
• 9-12 Lasagna Sheets
• Prep time: 2 h • Portion size: 6-8 portions • Equipment: cutting board, knife, small and medium bowls, measuring spoons, measuring cups, wooden spoon, whisk, frying pan, sauce pan, ladle, baking dish, oven
• Peel and dice the carrots, onion and garlic. Add to mixing bowl. • Halve the cherry tomatoes. Chop enough fresh basil to fill 1 cup. • Heat oil in a sauce pan or frying pan. Sauté the chopped carrots, onions and garlic for 5 mins, then add canned crushed tomatoes, flour, salt and spices. Stir to distribute, and then add water. • Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes. • Finish sauce by adding chopped basil and cherry tomatoes. Remove pan from heat and set the sauce aside.
• Add butter, flour and milk to a sauce pan. Cook on medium heat – be sure to mix continuously. That will prevent it from getting lumpy. • When it starts to thicken, remove the sauce pan from the heat and add the grated cheese, salt and spices. Mix until combined and then set aside.
• Preheat the oven to 180 C/ 356 F.
• Grease a baking dish with butter. • Spread some cheese sauce in the baking dish, and set 3 lasagna sheets on top. • Add 1/3 of the tomato sauce on top of the lasagna sheets, then add 1/3 of the cheese sauce • Set another 3 lasagna sheets, spread 1/3 more of the tomato sauce, followed by the cheese sauce • Repeat until finished, ending with a layer of cheese sauce on top. • Bake for 40 min. • Now comes the hard part: let it cool before serving. That’ll thicken the consistency. Served with salad. Lasagnas have even been known to get better overnight, so make sure to save some leftovers!
Give it a try!
Show us how your Veggie Lasagna turned out, by submitting a photo to our Fan Art Uploader: https://supr.cl/HayDayArtUploader
Follow us on our Socials!
Get Hay Day ►► https://supr.cl/GetHayDay
© Supercell Oy 2019
Appears on these pages
Welcome to the wiki! Hello and welcome to the official Hay Day Wiki, a site run by fans, for...