The Hay Day Kitchen is back this month with Apple Jam! And this jam goes perfectly with some freshly baked bread!
Subscribe for more videos ►► https://supr.cl/SubHayDay
Here is the recipe and video, so you can easily follow along step-by-step.
• 5 Red apples (~4 cups) • 3/4 cup Sugar • 2 tbsp Cinnamon (powder) • 1 cup Apple juice
• Prep time: 1 h • Portion size: 2-3 jars of ready jam • Equipment: knife, cutting board, measuring spoons, measuring cups, cooking pot, wooden spoon, stove, blender, ladle (or spoon) and 2-3 mason jars
• Begin by washing the apples well. • Cut apples into big slices, leaving out the core. Make sure to cut as close as possible to the core, so that you don’t waste any of the apple-y goodness.
• Dice the slices into small cubes, until you have roughly 4 cups of diced apples. • In a cooking pot, add in the apple cubes, cinnamon and apple juice. • Boil for 20 min on medium heat. Gently, stir as it boils.
• Remove from heat and pour the mixture into a blender. • Spin for couple rounds to break the texture. Add more apple juice, if needed. • With a ladle or spoon, scoop the finished jam into clean mason jars, cover tightly and set them aside to cool down.
Tip: Cool down the jam faster by placing the jam in the jars in a dish filled with cold water.
Store the jam in the fridge and enjoy with some freshly baked bread!
Want to show us how yours turned out? Submit a photo of your Apple Jam jars to our Fan Art Uploader: https://supr.cl/HayDayArtUploader
Follow us on our Socials!
Get Hay Day ►► https://supr.cl/GetHayDay
© Supercell Oy 2019
Appears on these pages
Welcome to the wiki! Hello and welcome to the official Hay Day Wiki, a site run by fans, for...