Experience (or XP) is the player's level in the game. When players have gained enough experience points they change levels, which allows them to progress in the game.
Getting experience points
Experience points (xp) can be gained by:
- harvesting crops and animal goods
- crafting items in production buildings
- filling truck, boat and town visitors orders
- selling goods to visitors
- reviving trees and bushes
- popping tom's balloon
Experience points come in the form of blue stars (xp), which fill up the bar shown at the top of the screen. When players have accumulated the number of required stars the bar resets to 0 and they change levels (or level up), which unlocks new items, new features, and rewards.
Players can view the items unlocked at the next level by tapping their level star.
As the player progresses, reaching the next level requires more and more points. Until level 50 the increase is inconsistent. From level 50 reaching the next level always asks for 11,000 more points than required for the previous level. This difference remains the same up to level 500. From level 500 you will need 20,000 more points for each next level.
The maximum experience level is currently set at 800.
The number of thresholds increases as the players levels up.
- Players get additional fields every other level: three until level 49, two until level 99 then one after that.
- From level 37 and on, players get diamonds every level: two until level 49, five starting at level 51 until level 59, eight until level 69, ten until level 99, 12 starting at level 101 until level 169, 15 until level 199, and 20 after that.
- Reaching levels 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400 and 500 gives players an exceptional bonus of 5, 50, 50, 100, 200, 300 and 400 diamonds respectively.
- Need more experience points? Fill in truck orders, and you will get plenty of them.
- See Best Tips and Strategies on How to Play for tips on how to level up.
Table of levels
Main article: Experience Levels