Making egg sushi
Egg sushi is made in the Sushi Bar.
To make a sushi, players need the following ingredients, in the specified quantities:
Selling egg sushi
- They can be bought or sold for a maximum price of 5,508 coin for 10 pieces.
- Buying the ingredients required to make a sushi costs 528 coin.
- Boat orders ask for 1 to 2 sushi per crate, up to a total of 8 per boat.
- Making soy sauce takes much longer than making sushi does: 3 hours or 2 hours and 33 minutes in a mastered saucer.
Did you know?
- Egg sushi is called tamagoyaki in Japan.
|Sushi Bar Products|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.