The appearance of the salon changes as the player upgrades it:
|With one seat||With two seats||With three seats|
|With four seats||With five seats||With six seats|
It costs 90,000coin and takes 2 days and 5 hours (or 68 dia) to repair the Duck Salon. It gives players 34 xp when repaired.
Unlike other machines, the Duck Salon cannot be moved or rotated.
Main article: Production Buildings
The Duck Salon originally has one seat available. Unlocking more slots costs coin:
- 2nd seat: 51,000 coin
- 3rd seat: 59,000 coin
- 4th seat: 72,000 coin
- 5th seat: 90,000 coin
- 6th seat: 115,000 coin
Upgrades take more and more time:
- 2nd seat: 13 h 30 min (or 38 dia)
- 3rd seat: 16 h (or 40 dia)
- 4th seat: 18 h (or 42 dia)
- 5th seat: 20 h 30 min (or 44 dia)
- 6th seat: 22 h 30 min (or 46 dia)
When repaired players get xp:
- 2nd seat: 19 xp
- 3rd seat: 20 xp
- 4th seat: 21 xp
- 5th seat: 22 xp
- 6th seat: 23 xp
Ducks cannot be put into the salon while it is being upgraded. Ducks which were already in it cannot be taken out before the upgrade is complete.
Unlike other machines, the Duck Salon cannot be mastered.
- Catching a duck takes 2 hours so you can get a maximum of 6 feathers every 5 hours (providing you steadily produce duck traps).
- Animations for the ducks sitting in the salon get more varied as you upgrade the machine.
Bakery • Bath Kiosk • BBQ Grill • Cake Oven • Candle Maker • Candy Machine • Coffee Kiosk • Dairy • Deep Fryer • Donut Maker • Duck Salon • Feed Mill • Flower Shop • Fondue Pot • Hat Maker • Honey Extractor • Hot Dog Stand • Ice Cream Maker • Jam Maker • Jeweler • Juice Press • Lobster Pool • Loom • Lure Workbench • Mine • Net Maker • Pasta Kitchen • Pasta Maker • Pie Oven • Popcorn Pot • Salad Bar • Sandwich Bar • Sauce Maker • Sewing Machine • Smelter • Smoothie Mixer • Soup Kitchen • Sugar Mill • Sushi Bar • Taco Kitchen • Tea Stand • Wok Kitchen