Like all goods, they are stored in the barn.
Ducks can only be caught in duck traps. Only 1 duck is caught per trap. It takes 2 hours to catch a duck once the trap has been placed into the water. Players can speed this up by spending 5 diamonds.
Collecting duck feathers
Duck feathers are collected from ducks which have been given hair cuts in the Duck Salon. Once caught, each duck needs to stay in the salon for 3 hours to yield a feather. Players can speed this up by spending 6 diamonds.
Collecting a feather gives players 17 xp points.
Selling duck feathers
- Duck feathers can be bought or sold for a maximum price of 1,404 coin for 10 feathers.
- Making duck traps requires no material and does not cost anything.
Using duck feathers
Duck feathers are used to make the following products:
|Level 51||Level 59||Level 72||Level 74|
Boat orders ask for 3 to 6 duck feathers per crate, up to a total of 36 per boat.
- Catching a duck requires making a duck trap (60 min) then letting it sit in the water for 2 hours.
- Recipes ask between 1 and 5 feathers.
- Duck feathers are so rare that selling them at maximum price is recommended.