The appearance of the diner changes as the player upgrades it:
The diner costs 19,000 coin and takes 1 day (or 73 diamonds) to build.
- When the diner is at level 1, it takes 2 hours and 30 minutes (or 6 diamonds) to serve a customer and 9 Reputation are awarded.
- Serving time can be reduced to 1 hour and 30 minutes at most.
- Points can be increased to a maximum of 15 Reputation per customer.
Main article: Service Buildings
The following materials are required to upgrade the grocery store:
Customers visiting the diner usually require products from:
- the Bakery
- the BBQ Grill
- the Cake Oven
- the Deep Fryer
- the Fondue Pot
- the Juice Press
- the Pie Oven
- the Sandwich Bar
- the Soup Kitchen
- the Taco Kitchen
- Paint buckets are also used to upgrade the Bed and Breakfast and the Town Hall.
- Planks are also used to upgrade the barn, and screws the silo.