Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
Cotton is grown in fields by planting another cotton plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 6 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 6 xp points, and takes 2 hours and 30 minutes to mature.
- Cotton can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 288 coin for 10 units.
Cotton is used to make the following products:
|Cotton Fabric||Rustic Bouquet||Bright Bouquet|
|Level 18||Level 49||Level 65|
|Flower Crown||Soft Bouquet|
|Level 86||Level 93|
- Boat orders ask for 10 to 12 cotton per crate, up to a total of 48 per boat.
- Cotton is uncommon enough that selling it at a lower price is not necessary.
- Cotton can very often be found in the Daily Dirt, and sells very quickly.
- Fabric and bouquets require several units of cotton and don't take long to make. If you want to keep up you need to have a steady supply of cotton.
- If you're in need for money between levels 18-25+, cotton is an easy thing to sell to make coins.