Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
Corn is grown in fields by planting another corn plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 1 xp point, and takes 5 minutes to mature.
- Corn can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 72 coin for 10 units.
Corn is used to make the following products:
|Chicken Feed||Cow Feed||Corn Bread|
|Level 3||Level 6||Level 7|
|Popcorn||Buttered Popcorn||Chili Popcorn|
|Level 8||Level 16||Level 25|
|Goat Feed||Honey Popcorn||Chocolate Popcorn|
|Level 32||Level 40||Level 44|
|Snack Mix||Corn Dog||Nachos|
|Level 64||Level 78||Level 87|
- Boat orders ask for 50 to 101 corn per crate, up to a total of 348 per boat.
- Corn is so common that selling it at high prices may result in fewer or slower sales.
- Corn can always be found in the Daily Dirt.
- Recipes ask for one to four units of corn. If you make lots of popcorn or have many farm animals, make sure you always have enough of it.
- Corn bread is used to make tacos and fish tacos.
- Wheating is always preferred over CORNING as corn takes 5 min and won't get sold quickly if you are selling at a high price, however, wheat gets sold more often, even at a high price.
- Visitors in your farm pay only 28 per 10 corn. Even during events where they pay double, this will be lower than the maximum price in the Roadside Shop.
Did you know
- Corn is indirectly required to make the most amount of products: 109, nearly half.