Like all crops it is stored in the silo.
Growing up corn
Corn grows in fields by planting another corn plant (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 1 xp point, and takes 5 minutes to mature.
- Corn can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 72 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Corn is used to make the following products:
|Chicken Feed||Cow Feed||Corn Bread|
|Level 3||Level 6||Level 7|
|Popcorn||Buttered Popcorn||Chili Popcorn|
|Level 8||Level 16||Level 25|
|Goat Feed||Honey Popcorn||Chocolate Popcorn|
|Level 32||Level 40||Level 44|
|Level 78||Level 87|
- Boat orders ask for 50 to 87 corn per crate, up to a total of 348 per boat.
- Corn is so common that selling it at high prices may result in fewer or slower sales.
- Corn can always be found in the Daily Dirt.
- Recipes ask for one to four units of corn. If you make lots of popcorn or have many farm animals, make sure you always have enough of it.
- Corn bread is used to make tacos and fish tacos.
- Wheating is always preferred over CORNING as corn takes 5 min and won't get sold quickly if you are selling in high price, however, wheat gets sold even at high price (sometimes).