They are exclusively used to make drinks in the Coffee Kiosk.
Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
Harvesting coffee beans
The first harvest gives two coffee beans, the second one three, and the other two four. After the third harvest the bush wilts.
Tapping on the bush places a sign on it letting other players know the bush needs to be revived. Once it is, a last harvest can be done before the bush dies. An axe is then required to cut it.
Selling coffee beans
- Coffee beans can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 648 coin for 10 fruit.
- Buying a coffee bush costs 375 coin.
- Given all 13 coffee beans are collected during the four harvests, the batch can be sold for 842 coin, thus giving a profit of 467 coin per bush.
Using coffee beans
Coffee beans are used to make the following products:
|Espresso||Caffè Latte||Caffè Mocha|
|Level 42||Level 43||Level 45|
|Raspberry Mocha||Caramel Latte||Iced Banana Latte|
|Level 46||Level 62||Level 88|
- Boat orders ask for 4 to 7 coffee beans per crate, up to a total of 28 per boat.
- Each bush gives a maximum of 13 coffee beans in about 13 days minimum.
- Coffee beans are so rare that selling them at maximum price is recommended.
- Recipes ask for one to three beans so you need to have several extra bushes to cover your needs. Extras can also be useful if you have boats with coffee bean crates. However, make sure you have enough axes when you harvest some if you don't want to have dead bushes on your farm.
- Tight ranks of bushes attract foxes. If it's an issue space them out a bit.
- Saving revivable bushes and trees is an easy way to achieve help tasks during derbies. Neighbors and friends can help by waiting until you have started your task to flag their dead plants.
|Tree and Bush Crops|