A cinema is the same as a movie theater.
The appearance of the cinema changes as the player upgrades it:
The cinema costs 4,500 coin and takes 5 hours and 30 minutes (or 37 diamonds) to build.
- When the cinema is at level 1, it takes 3 hours (or 60 diamonds) to serve a customer and 11 Reputation are awarded.
- Serving time can be reduced to 1 hour and 48 minutes at most.
- Points can be increased to a maximum of 18 Reputation per customer.
Main article: Service Buildings
The folllowing materials are required to upgrade the cinema.
Customers visiting the cinema usually require products from the:
- BBQ Grill
- Candy Machine
- Coffee Kiosk
- Hot Dog Stand
- Ice Cream Maker
- Juice Press
- Pasta Kitchen
- Popcorn Pot
- Smoothie Mixer
- Taco Kitchen
- Hammers are also used to upgrade the Beach Café, the Gift Shop and the Town Hall.
- Nails and wood panels are also used to upgrade the Silo and the Tackle Box.
Did you know?
The trailer seen in the cinema references two famous movies:
- The title, Finders of the Lost Farm, is a reference to Raiders of the Lost Ark from the Indiana Jones series.
- The catchphrase, When your farm is lost, and it don't look good, who ya gonna call? references Ghostbusters.