Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
Growing chili peppers
Chili peppers are grown in fields by planting another pepper (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 7 xp points, and takes 4 hours to mature.
Selling chili peppers
- Chili peppers can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 360 coin for 10 units.
Using chili peppers
Chili peppers are used to make the following products:
|Chili Popcorn||Fish Burger||Baked Potato|
|Level 25||Level 27||Level 35|
|Spicy Pizza||Lobster Soup||Tomato Soup|
|Level 37||Level 46||Level 47|
|Lobster Skewer||Noodle Soup||Salsa|
|Level 48||Level 73||Level 77|
|Summer Rolls||Fish Taco||Spicy Fish|
|Level 78||Level 79||Level 79|
|Onion Dog||Bell Pepper Soup||Quesadilla|
|Level 80||Level 81||Level 82|
|Spicy Pasta||Bacon Fries||Chili Poppers|
|Level 87||Level 87||Level 98|
- Boat orders ask for 4 to 13 chili per crate, up to a total of 52 per boat.
- Chili are uncommon enough that selling them at a lower price is not necessary.
- Chili can very often be found in the Daily Dirt, and sells very quickly.
- No recipe asks for more than three chili peppers so they are not a crop you need to keep very large quantities of.