Like all crops they are stored in the silo.
Growing up carrots
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Ready||Harvested|
- Carrot can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 72 coin for 10 units.
- Buying a field only costs 1 coin but the number of fields players can have is determined by their level.
Carrots are used to make the following products:
|Level 10||Level 14||Level 21||Level 26|
|Level 32||Level 39||Level 49||Level 53|
|Level 73||Level 74||Level 74||Level 78|
Boat orders ask for 30 to 41 carrots per crate, up to a total of 164 per boat.
- Carrots are uncommon enough that selling them at a lower price is not necessary.
- Carrots can very often be found in the Daily Dirt, but sell pretty quickly.
- Recipes only ask for one or three carrots. However, if you have many animals and pets, you want to make sure you always have enough of them in your silo.
Did you know?
- Carrots can improve your vision.