Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
Carrots are grown in fields by planting another carrot (either previously harvested or purchased). Each plot yields 2 plants (net gain of 1 plant) and 2 xp points, and takes 10 minutes to mature.
- Carrots can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 72 coin for 10 units.
Carrots are used to make the following products:
|Pig Feed||Carrot Pie||Carrot Cake|
|Level 10||Level 14||Level 21|
|Carrot Juice||Goat Feed||Shepherd's Pie|
|Level 26||Level 32||Level 39|
|Pumpkin Soup||Fish Soup||Winter Veggies|
|Level 49||Level 53||Level 72|
|Noodle Soup||Veggie Lasagna||Veggie Platter|
|Level 73||Level 74||Level 74|
- Boat orders ask for 30 to 44 carrots per crate, up to a total of 164 per boat.
- Carrots are uncommon enough that selling them at a lower price is not necessary.
- Carrots can very often be found in the Daily Dirt, but sell pretty quickly.
- Recipes only ask for one to three carrots. However, if you have many animals and pets, you want to make sure you always have enough of them in your silo.
Did you know?
- Carrots can help sustain a normal vision.