They are used as ingredients in several products.
Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
The first harvest gives two blackberries, the second one three, and the other two four. After the third harvest the bush wilts.
Tapping on the bush places a sign on it letting other players know the bush needs to be revived. Once it is, a last harvest can be done before the bush dies. An axe is then required to cut it.
- Blackberries can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 828 coin for ten berries.
- Buying a blackberry bush costs 530 coin.
- Given all 13 blackberries are collected during the four harvests, the batch can be sold for 1,076 coin, thus giving a profit of 546 coin per bush.
Blackberries are used to make the following products:
|Blackberry Muffin||Berry Juice||Blackberry Jam|
|Level 26||Level 31||Level 37|
|Berry Smoothie||Flower Shawl||Fruit Salad|
|Level 64||Level 71||Level 82|
- Boat orders ask for 4 to 6 blackberries per crate, up to a total of 24 per boat.
- Each bush gives a maximum of 13 blackberries in 5 days minimum.
- Blackberries are the least profitable bush crop, earning a mere 4.1 coins per hour.
- Although blackberries can occasionally be found in the Daily Dirt you shouldn't expect to get them there. They are rare enough that selling them at maximum price is recommended.
- Recipes ask for 1 to 3 blackberries so you need to have several extra bushes to cover your needs. Extras can also be useful if you have boats with blackberry crates. However, make sure you have enough axes when you harvest some if you don't want to have dead bushes on your farm.
- Tight ranks of bushes attract foxes. If it's an issue space them out a bit.
- Saving revivable bushes and trees is an easy way to achieve help tasks during derbies. Neighbors and friends can help by waiting until you have started your task to flag their dead plants.