Like all crops, they are stored in the silo.
The first harvest gives two bananas, the second one three, and the other two four. After the third harvest the tree wilts.
Tapping on the tree places a sign on it letting other players know the tree needs to be revived. Once it is, a last harvest can be done before the tree dies. A saw is then required to cut it.
- Bananas can be sold or bought for a maximum price of 1,044 coin for ten fruit.
- Buying a banana tree costs 800 coin.
Bananas are used to make the following products:
|Black sesame smoothie|
|Level 88||Level 91||Level 93|
|Level 94||Level 96||Level 100|
Boat orders ask for 4-6 bananas per crate, up to a total of 18 per boat.
- Each tree gives a maximum of 13 bananas in about 4 days and a half minimum.
- Bananas are so rare that selling them at maximum price is recommended.
- Recipes ask for 1 to 3 bananas so you need to have several extra trees to cover your needs. Extras can also be useful if you have boats with banana crates as you won't have time to grow up some.
|Tree and Bush Crops|